Brake Service & Repair in Hartford CT
Service to help you stop your car on demand
When you need your car or truck to stop, you expect your brakes to work. If they function properly, they keep you safe whether you’re cruising the highway, driving in stop-and-go traffic or trying to avoid an obstacle in the roadway. When your vehicle needs brake service, you can’t be certain that it will stop when you want it to stop. Your brakes are important to your safety. At Roggi’s Auto Service, we do our part to keep them well-maintained and functioning properly.
- Comprehensive brake inspection and diagnostics
- Professional brake service and maintenance
- Expert repairs with quality auto parts
Expert Brake Service, Repair, and Maintenance
The experts at Roggi’s Auto Service understand that braking relies on a complex interplay of human effort, mechanical interaction, and specially engineered auto parts. You probably don’t think about how drums, rotors, calipers, master cylinders, and other brake parts work together to stop your vehicle. You just expect your brakes to work. When they don’t respond the way they should, they require immediate attention and brake service from an automotive specialist who cares enough to do it right.
- Our professional diagnostics target the problem.
- We specialize in disc and drum braking systems and we have the expertise to repair any problem.
- Our experts provide brake service for your BMW, Bentley, Jaguar, VW, Porsche, Infiniti, Lexus, Volvo, and other imports.
We guarantee all of our auto services with a 12 month/12,000 mile parts and labor warranty.*
*On non-wear and tear items or unless otherwise specified.
Brake Problems and Options
What are the signs that I need brake service?
- Vehicle shakes or vibrates when braking
- Grinding or screeching noises when you stop
- Brake fluid leaks
- Brake pedal pushes to the floor easily
- Forceful effort required to stop your car
How long can I wait to take care of a minor brake problem?
Are all brake repairs expensive?
Error connecting, check your Review Stream settings
Let Us Fix your Car the Right Way. Book an Appointment Today!
We want your car to stop on demand
At Roggi’s Auto Service, we know that braking systems perform the powerful balance of actions necessary to stop cars and trucks on demand. Whether you’ve owned and operated your vehicle for a few weeks or a few decades, it’s up to you to get the brake service you need to keep your vehicle functioning efficiently.
Of course, you’re busy, but postponing car service leads to unpredictable outcomes. Brakes deteriorate. Problems worsen and become more costly. To ensure this downward spiral doesn’t happen to your vehicle, schedule an appointment and let us take a look. We want you to be safe so we promise to take care of your car and treat you like family.
In good conditions, traveling at 70 mph, it takes 348 feet to stop your car. That’s 23 car lengths!
- Brake Inspections & Diagnostics
- Brake Service, Maintenance & Repair
- Drum & Disc Replacement
- Caliper & Pad Replacement
- Rotor Replacement
- Brake Shoes
- Master Cylinder Replacement
- Brake Line Repair
- Brake Fluid Change & Bleeding