Check Engine Diagnostics
Check Engine Diagnostics and Repairs in Hartford CT
Check engine diagnostics, maintenance and repairs by certified technicians
When your car or truck’s check engine light comes on, it can signal a number of issues. At Roggi’s Auto Service our technicians run complete check engine diagnostics. We interpret diagnostic trouble codes and inspect your vehicle. Once we’ve diagnosed the problem, we have the expertise to complete the repairs.
- Check engine diagnostics and expert code analysis
- Professional repairs with quality auto parts
- Fast, efficient maintenance and service
Expert Check Engine Diagnostics, Repairs, and Maintenance
The check engine light is triggered by the output from your onboard computer diagnostic system. Its single purpose is to inform you of situations that need to be addressed. Your vehicle’s problem could be a loose gas cap or a bad spark plug. It could be something more complicated like a malfunctioning catalytic converter.
When your check engine display lights up, it always involves a problem that reduces your car’s performance, lowers your fuel efficiency or increases toxic emissions. It’s important to have a certified technician run check engine diagnostics and complete repairs to eliminate small problems before they get worse.
- We perform recommended maintenance to prevent check engine problems.
- We are a certified emissions repair facility with expertise in performing check engine diagnostics and repairs.
- We service, maintain, and repair BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Jaguar, VW, Porsche, Infiniti, Lexus, Volvo, and other imports.
We guarantee all of our auto services with a 12 month/12,000 mile parts and labor warranty.*
*On non-wear and tear items or unless otherwise specified.
Check Engine Diagnostics Problems and Options
What are the signs that a vehicle needs check engine diagnostics?
- Check engine dash light illuminates
- Check engine light flashes
- Toxic exhaust fumes
- Poor gas mileage
Is there a problem if the check engine light flashes when I start my car?
Error connecting, check your Review Stream settings
Let Us Fix your Car the Right Way. Book an Appointment Today!
Is your Check Engine Light on?
It’s not unusual for your vehicle’s check engine display to light up. At any given time, 13% of all vehicles on the road have a check engine light issue. It’s possible that your light is signaling a relatively minor problem. In fact, 40% of all check engine light illuminations are caused by faulty Oxygen (O2) sensors.
When your check engine light shows that your vehicle needs attention, it’s best to take your car for service right away. At Roggi’s Auto Service, we prefer to repair your vehicle’s minor issues now before they become big expensive problems later.
CarMD research reveals that the check engine light is illuminated in 13% of all vehicles on the road. 9 million motorists have ignored their check engine lights for 3 months or more.
Check Engine Diagnostic and Repair Services
- Check Engine Diagnostics
- Diagnostic Trouble Code Analysis
- State Certified Emissions Repairs
- Catalytic Converter Service
- Catalytic Converter Replacement
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement
- Mass Air Flow Sensor Service
- Electronic Tune Ups
- And More…