Muffler Repairs in Hartford CT
Services to keep your car running quietly and efficiently
Your vehicle’s exhaust and muffler system does more than muffle loud noises. It’s an integral part of your car or truck’s emission control system and it performs other key automotive functions. When you have an muffler problem, it’s important to choose a trusted mechanic to complete the repairs. At Roggi’s Auto Service of Hartford, CT, we have the expertise to diagnose and repair your exhaust system problems and we care enough to do it right. We offer:
- Expert exhaust system diagnostics
- 65 years of auto repair experience
- Speedy service with quality auto parts
- Guaranteed repairs
- European, Asian, foreign and domestic vehicles
Expert Exhaust System Repairs and Maintenance
A new muffler could be the right solution for eliminating noises, but your exhaust system problems could go deeper that. A muffler and tailpipe are just the tip of a system that runs the length of your vehicle. Engine fumes must first flow through your exhaust manifold, sensor, and catalytic converter. When one of these elements fails, you’re check engine light may come on, you might hear a loud roar when you drive and you will likely smell noxious fumes as well.
Our repair experts determine the cause of your exhaust system issues. We recommend repair or replacement only when necessary. We work quickly to get you back on the road.
- We understand how exhaust system problems affect vehicle performance.
- We analyze your system from engine to tailpipe.
- We restore your system to peak operating efficiency.
- Our experts repair BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Jaguar, VW, Porsche, Infiniti, Lexus, Volvo, and other imports. We handle all European, Asian, foreign and domestic auto repairs.
We guarantee all of our auto services with a 36 month/36k mile parts and labor warranty*
*On non-wear and tear items or unless otherwise specified.
Let Us Fix your Car the Right Way. Book an Appointment Today!
What is the number one reason for check engine problems?
A faulty oxygen sensor is your vehicle’s number one “check engine” light trigger. When it isn’t functioning properly, it might not be as noticeable as a noisy exhaust system, but it’s just as important. A bad O2 sensor reduces gas mileage by up to 40%. Your vehicle releases more pollutants into the air and generates noxious fumes that seep into your vehicle.
At Roggi’s Auto Service, we want to keep your car operating safely because we think of you as family. Whatever your exhaust system problem, our experienced technicians find solutions and get the repairs done right.
A faulty O2 sensor can reduce your gas mileage by up to 40%
Exhaust System Repair Options
What are the signs of an exhaust system problem?
- A loud rumble or rattle
- Vehicle vibrations
- Loss of fuel efficiency
- Loss of power
- Failed emissions tests
- Noxious fumes
- Excessive tailpipe smoke
How important are vehicle exhaust and muffler system repairs?
Must you always replace the entire system?
Exhaust System Repair Services
- Exhaust System Inspection
- Exhaust System Diagnostics
- Muffler Repair
- Muffler Replacement
- Tail Pipe and Exhaust System Replacement
- EPA compliant catalytic converter Replacement
- Sensor Replacement
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement
- And more…