Expert Engine Tune-Ups in Hartford CT
Services that keep your engine running smoothly
When you bring your vehicle to Roggi’s Auto Service for a tune-up, we don’t just open the hood and install auto parts from a to-do list. We perform only required services. We replace only those parts that are essential to preventing your engine from misfiring and stalling out.
- Expert car and truck engine inspection and diagnostics
- Professional tune-up and maintenance
- Speedy repairs with quality parts
- European, Asian, foreign and domestic vehicles
Don’t ignore your car
At Roggi’s Auto Service, we understand that tuning up your engine might not seem that crucial, but if your vehicle isn’t functioning properly, it could leave you stranded when you need it most. When you delay necessary vehicle maintenance or repairs, you’re in good company. 84% of all vehicles on the road need service. 9 million drivers have ignored their check engine light for three months or more.
If you are one of those 9 million people, contact us and bring your vehicle in for service. We’ll diagnose your problems, perform the work professionally and we promise not to judge you for putting it off so long.
84% of vehicles on the road need service. Nearly 9 million drivers have been ignoring their check engine light for three months or more.
We guarantee all of our auto services with a 12 month/12,000 mile parts and labor warranty.*
*On non-wear and tear items or unless otherwise specified.
Engine Tune-up Problems and Options
What are the signs that my vehicle needs a tune-up?
• Engine misfires
• Worn or discolored spark plugs
• Engine runs sluggishly
• Vehicle stalls out
• Check engine light is on
• Reduced gas mileage
Does my vehicle need a tune up every year?
Can't I perform my own engine tune-up?
Error connecting, check your Review Stream settings
Let Us Fix your Car the Right Way. Book an Appointment Today!
Expert Tune-Ups and Maintenance
Tune-ups are an important maintenance tool for keeping cars and trucks running right, but getting your vehicle tuned shouldn’t be a random act. Your tune-up should be performed according to manufacturer’s recommendations to keep your engine tuned and running smoothly.
At Roggi’s Auto Service in Hartford, CT, we refuse to perform and charge you for unnecessary tune-up services. Our experts run diagnostics and inspect your vehicle to determine your specific needs. We ask questions about performance and test drive your vehicle for first-hand knowledge. We rely on our expertise to perform the maintenance and repairs your car or truck actually needs.
- Proper inspection anddiagnostics help us pinpoint your vehicle’s need for spark plugs, a PCV valve, points, a timing adjustment, an idle adjustment, or other tune-up services.
- Whether your tune-up involves a full list of services or a minor adjustment, we perform the work quickly and professionally.
- Our experts perform engine tune-ups for BMW,Mercedes, Audi, Jaguar, VW, Porsche, Infiniti, Lexus, Volvo, and other imports. We handle all European, Asian, foreign and domestic auto repair.